First I laid out a grid of business cards on my computer. I used a simple image and colors because I wasn't sure how well my Epson printer would work on heavy printmaking paper. It wound up working so well, I might try a more complex image next, though.
Then I took one of the reject prints from my book Earth, and printed the business cards on the back.
I tried it with 3 different prints, cut them apart, and wound up with these business cards.
They have the textured feel of an original relief print, with a little teaser of an image. I think they are pretty fun! There were some that wound up with such an uninteresting or weird image on the back that I just tossed those. This is only the beginning.... I have sooooo many reject prints I can use. :)