I liked the large cuckoo clock drawing that I did, so I carved some stamps for it and also painted some areas with watercolor. At first I thought it was going to look really neat. But it didn't.
I tried a little collage with stamps. Then I tried printing the stamps alone and with watercolor. I have a really bad stamp-with-watercolor that somehow didn't make it into this photo. Finally I realized that if I was going to have anything to submit by the deadline I'd better go back to what I know and do a linocut. So I simplified my clock drawing and carved the block below. You can see a couple of my color trials above that were ok but not great.
So, very last minute, I repainted the print one more time, got a presentation layout I liked and submitted my cuckoo clock cell phone case. Whew! I'll show you my finished version soon!