Saturday, July 30, 2011

Between the End Pages

I have some exciting news. Brooke Boynton Hughes, Tina Kugler, Marsha Riti and I have started a new blog together featuring our children's illustration. It's called Between the End Pages in reference to all of the great art that happens between the end pages of children's books. 

Right now we have some summertime garden illustrations posted including my night and day gardens. I haven't posted the day image here yet, but you can go over there to see it first!

We plan to do some giveaway downloads, share some news, and figure out what Tina means by having a scribble-off. I'm super excited about the new group and I hope you can visit us. I'll keep a permanent button on the left here to link to the site. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment