Saturday, April 4, 2015

Big Linocut Blocks & Update


I've been cleaning and rearranging my studio trying to make space to put Tessa's easel and desk. I pulled these big linocut blocks out to repack them somewhere else and the sheer amount of TIME I've spent making them kind of overwhelmed me. They look neat in a photo though, don't they! And they feel pretty cool to walk on with bare feet, both Tessa and I did that a couple of times.

I am almost done with the book of Tessa's paintings which is going to be sooooooo neat! I ran out of PVA glue to finish the inside covers so as soon as I get that in the mail I'll finish and show photos. Here's a sneak peak---


I've also started a couple of drawings for new linocuts. I will show them as soon as I can. They for a fairy tale by Hans Christian Anderson. Can you guess which one? Here's a little clue by illustrator Josef Paleček.



No comments:

Post a Comment