Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cards and Prints

I'm still working furiously on my picture book dummy drawings and I'll have some to share before long. But in the meantime here's a little commercial break!

For those of you living in or visiting Steamboat Springs, CO there are a couple places where you can see my artwork. I now have original linocuts in the Steamboat Art Museum gift store. The Museum itself has only been open 5 or 6 years, but it is in a really neat historic building downtown. It was built in 1905 for the First National Bank and inside the gift shop you can see the original teller counter with windows like in old west movies.


You can buy my greeting cards at Lyon's Corner Drugstore also in downtown Steamboat. While you are there you can have something delicious at the Soda Fountain! And in the back of this photo you can see the pharmacy were I work. Please say hi. :)


And for those of you who can't get to Steamboat, there's always the internet! Here's my Etsy store where I have original hand painted linocuts for sale.
Thanks for listening to this commercial break. Now back to our regular programming....

No comments:

Post a Comment