Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween!


My little girl has been rebelling against drawing in our sketchbook for the last few weeks. But I recently got her to scribble a bit and this odd drawing of hers turned into two witches! I need to remember to photograph her drawing before I add to it because I think a before and after shot would be neat to see.


Here's another- I really like how sometimes lines that she's drawn won't fit into the main image I'm visualizing. So a whole new element gets added making the picture much more interesting. I could see the roof of a house in the lines she'd drawn, so I made the house. But I couldn't figure out what to do with the vertical line that she'd drawn in the top right corner. I kept seeing a balloon's string. But why is one balloon floating off the page? Well it turns out there are lots of balloons floating into the sky because when they mature, the balloon tree releases them like seeds to float away and grow new balloon trees. Obviously.


And here are my little cuties all ready for Halloween. Have a great spooky weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment