Friday, June 29, 2012

Still Working!


My parents are visiting, but I still manage to find a few minutes each day to work on my circus linocut. This photo was taken with the Hipstamatic app on my iPhone. I've been having so much fun taking pictures with my phone! If you are interested in seeing some, head over to my other blog, Steamboat Photos. I just posted a whole bunch from the Yampa River Botanic Park.

I've also been using another app called Moku Hanga which transforms your photos into looking like a woodblock print (sort of!) It's really neat, and since it has a VERY distant relationship to printmaking, I might share a few pictures in a post before long. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cool to see it at this stage!! Your headed to SCBWI LA, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am, Julia- I'm getting excited! I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete