Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Colorado to the World... And Back Again?


















I made an edition of 5 of these little books as a mailing project. (Gotta keep the Post Office in business!) I am going to mail them to 5 different printmakers. Each person who gets a book can stamp one of their own prints onto a page and then mail it on to another printmaker they know. If you get a book and don't know who to send it to, mail it back to me and I'll send it to someone else again.

I'm hoping it will be a way to meet other printers- hopefully we can stay in touch through blogs/websites or email afterwards.

If you get a book I'd love to hear from you! I'm curious to know where they will end up. There is a guest book on the left side of this blog page where you can say hello. Or send me an email jill@jillbergman.com

1 comment: