Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Robot Family on Vacation




































Here's a drawing I made while on vacation last week. I live in a tourist town- Steamboat Springs, CO and I almost never get to go anywhere on vacation. But for a week, my husband and dog and I went to play tourist in another Colorado town- Durango. We had lots of fun!

Driving around navigating with confusing maps and wandering the downtown influenced this drawing of Robot Tourists. It's pretty detailed and I may have to enlarge it and make it into a big linocut to pull it off. I'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it. It is an extraordinary site and pleasant offer. I need to much obliged. Great job! You all do an awesome blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome
    tünnisaun

    ReplyDelete