Thursday, April 5, 2018

Snowflakes and Changes




It's officially spring, but spring in the Rocky Mountains still includes some snow. And I managed to finish up this block of snowflakes and print it while we were still getting a bit of snow. So I feel sort of seasonally appropriate!



I've also been overhauling my website, www.jillbergman.com. Every page is updated and I put these new black and white prints on the opening page, they look really great all together! 

For almost a year I've been slowly changing my focus artistically. Before that, most of my energy was directed at children's illustration. I still love picture books and illustration, and I still intend to finish my book, Our Home. But opportunities kept coming my way for other types of illustration, commissions, and fine art. I'm enjoying creating a little more graphic style work lately with pattern and design like these recent prints with white ink on black paper.

I'm very interested in doing commissions and I've made a page highlighting some favorite projects here. You can comment over there, it's set up like a blog, and it would really help me out if you'd like to leave a comment! Please also get in touch if there is a project you'd like to talk with me about doing for you or your business.

Also in the spirit of a fresh new art business, my website shop is newly stocked, very full, and I have a discount code for 25% off for the month of April, 2018!! Please email me jill@jillbergman.com and I will send it to you. Or comment here with your email and I'll send it your way. Happy art and happy spring, whether that means snow or sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment