Friday, December 4, 2015

More Trees and an Updated Website

I've added a few new pages to my website including a page where you can see all of the tree drawings together. I'm really loving my 100 Trees project! I've been spending a lot more time on some of them than I intended to, but it's because I'm having so much fun.


Also on my website is a page with the drawings from the collaboration sketchbook that I did with Tessa for The Sketchbook Project. She started with a scribble and then I turned each page into a drawing. We are in the middle of doing a second book now!

And there is a page showing some of the commissions that I've done in the last few years. Feel free to ask me questions about creating artwork for you any time. You can email me at jill@jillbergman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment