Here is my final Cuckoo Clock print. The red and gray was a last minute thought I had. I'd painted it with greens and pinks, and another one with blues and yellows. They looked cheery, but not very memorable. Then about 6 hours before the final image was due for Lilla Roger's Assignment Bootcamp, I had the idea of using a stamp to print spirals on the background and paint the image red and gray. I think it turned out so much better! Soon I'll have a print in my Etsy shop also.
Most people submitting their cell phone mock-ups were making nice layouts including coordinating patterns, color swatches, and logos. Here's the layout that I went with- it has an image of the carved block. I would have liked to make some patterns also, but I ran out of time.
If you want to see more than 400 (!!!) cuckoo clock cell phone covers, check out the gallery here. Mine is on page 8. There is lots of gorgeous work in the gallery!